Who is it for?
All skins, the ultimate personalised skin care product! Perfect if you need to address multiple skin conditions at once.
Next-gen smart serum delivers what your skin needs when and where needed, for a personalised response every time. Smart Response technology reacts to skin’s needs to hydrate, firm, brighten and soothe.
It recognises micro-changes in the skin, intelligently addressing skin concerns before they’re visible to the naked eye and helping to prevent future damage.
Why should I use it?
• Our skin is constantly changing, not only seasonally but from one day to the next, in response to our climate, our diet, stress, and a number of other factors. The new Smart Response Serum contains Smart Response technology that reacts to skin’s needs by detecting micro changes in the skin. By activating key ingredients on different areas of the face in response to skin’s micro-changes, Smart Response Serum is able to work when, where, and how skin needs it. The ultimate personalised skin care product! Perfect if you need to address multiple skin conditions at once.
How do I use it?
• Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply one to two pumps of Smart Response Serum. Allow one minute for product absorption and follow with your prescribed Dermalogica moisturiser or SPF. It can also be used in the evening or you may wish to use another Dermalogica serum such as a retinol containing formula or one to tackle breakouts.
What is it in?
Smart Response Serum contains ingredients that are ‘switched on’ when they detect certain changes in the skin and work to reduce four common symptoms – redness, dehydration, dark spots and wrinkles.
- Gallic Acid from Japanese Cornelia Cherry helps to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of redness.
- Mannose-6-Phosphate helps to smooth and firm the skin.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Flour, rich in Arabinoxylan-Oligosaccharides, brightens skin and helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Oligosaccharides from Hydrolysed Beta Glucan helps skin to maintain optimal hydration levels.
- This hydrating serum also contains a rich blend of minerals, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, and Vitamin E providing a moisturising base with barrier enhancing properties.